Who is Ollie Quinn?
We’re a motley crew of doers, thinkers, makers and creators from across the globe that have come together to create something special for you - our friends, our customers, our communities. Our specialty? Exceptional, in-house designed eyewear at an affordable price.
We come from a foundation of independence. That means we keep prices fair – while using the best quality materials - by designing all frames in-house and only selling via our own boutiques.
In order to make the process easy, honest and open, this starts with offering one price point across all frames, including prescription lenses.
Some might say, we’re your modern day spectacle-wearing hero/ines with a penchant for style! Ok, we said some.
What else will you find at an Ollie Quinn boutique? A charismatic bunch of people who like to chat and do things together. Lots of things. Collaboration and community involvement is how we come up with the really good stuff.
Be part of the OQ Crew! Come and work with our close-knit team in one of our nine in-house designed Canadian boutiques.
1. Our Associates
- Ability to provide customers with a uniquely OQ service experience
- Exhibits an impressive knowledge of OQ products
- Be a living example of the OQ brand while working with the team to accomplish goals
- Going the next step for our customers
2. Why we’d like to meet you
- You have previous retail and customer service experience
- You’re excited to work in a fast paced environment
- You like learning new applications and working in multiple platforms and capacities to support the company.
- You pride yourself in attention to detail
- You like to have fun, meet new people and challenge yourself
3. Additional Information
We prefer our team to work a minimum of three (3) days a week with an hourly arrangement. This includes weekdays, weekends and public holidays. If you’re unable to fulfil this requirement, we kindly ask that you not apply.
Email us with your resume, a note about yourself and your favourite OQ frame to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with “Attn: STORE NAME – Sales Associate” in the subject.
While we thank you for your submission, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted