Who is Ollie Quinn?
We’re a motley crew of doers, thinkers, makers and creators from across the globe that have come together to create something special for you - our friends, our customers, our communities. Our specialty? Exceptional, in-house designed eyewear at an affordable price.
We come from a foundation of independence. That means we keep prices fair – while using the best quality materials - by designing all frames in-house and only selling via our own boutiques.
In order to make the process easy, honest and open, this starts with offering one price point across all frames, including prescription lenses.
Some might say, we’re your modern day spectacle-wearing hero/ines with a penchant for style! Ok, we said some.
What else will you find at an Ollie Quinn boutique? A charismatic bunch of people who like to chat and do things together. Lots of things. Collaboration and community involvement is how we come up with the really good stuff.
Be part of the OQ Crew! Come and work with our close-knit team in one of our nine in-house designed Canadian boutiques.
- Excited to grow and foster a new practise in a self starter environment with endless potential
- Passionate about delivering the best health care and achieving the optimal outcomes for patients
- Ability to make patients at ease knowing they are receiving the best quality eye examination
- Professional, friendly disposition and keen sense of humour
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to changing environments
- Fluent in written and oral English (knowledge of a second language is an asset)
- Live the OQ values – Honest, open and collaborative
- OD licensed to practice in the respective province of the position
- 1 – 2 years experience working in a fast-paced, high volume practice
- Availability to work at least one day on weekends
Email us with your resume, a note about yourself and your favourite OQ frame to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with “Attn: STORE NAME – Optometrist” in the subject.
While we thank you for your submission, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.