We’re Looking For:
A dynamic, passionate eCommerce pro to join our global team and transform OQ’s online shopping experience - someone with big ideas and the skills to bring them to life.
Starting out as a one person team, this person will cover everything eComm, from the basics of making products live and uploading images, to envisioning and delivering a comprehensive eCommerce strategy for our rapidly evolving brand.
A fantastic opportunity for those who love responsibility, a chance to prove themselves, and want to be involved in a project from the start.
Candidates should have:
- Experience growing an online store’s sales revenue by improving eCommerce practices via web development and digital marketing
- Proficiency using Shopify’s eCommerce platform
- Proficiency using Google Analytics and AdWordsUX/UI design experience
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM best practicesKnowledge of third-party plug-ins and cross-platform software for website innovation and optimisation
- Experience with HTML coding and collaborating with third party developers to implement bug fixes and web updates
Candidates should be:
- Highly self-motivated and keen to take initiative
- Highly organized and conscientious
- Positive, energetic and collaborative
- Sociable with a keen sense of humour
- Able to work in a small team environment while clearly communicating across geographies, bearing time differences and competing business priorities in mind
- Able to manage workload, prioritize efficiently and delegate effectively
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop an effective, nuanced eCommerce strategy to expand OQ’s online sales in the UK, Canada and USA
- Constantly review online data and implement improvements to workflows and user experience, while maintaining OQ’s adherence to GDPR and CASTL data regulations
- Manage online fulfilment process with teams in Toronto and London
- Manage assets/content for the Ollie Quinn online boutiques using Shopify and corresponding third-party plug-ins
- Provide oversight and collaborate with developers and designers to implement new and exciting features on each site as we grow
Email us with your resume, a note about yourself and your favourite OQ frame to: marketingCA@olliequinn.com, with “Attn: E-Commerce Position” in the subject.
While we thank you for your submission, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.