To all our customers and friends,
Due to changes to government regulations in Ontario, we have made changes to the way we operate in that province. As a critical service provider, we are staying open, but with the following changes:
Our stores in Ontario are still open, but all services are only available by appointment. You can book your appointment via our eye exams page, in-person at the store, or via phone with your local boutique. You can find our opening hours via the boutiques pages for the relevant store.
As a critical service provider and in line with current government guidelines, we remain open in Alberta and British Columbia for all regular services.
We are also taking several steps to ensure that our boutiques are as safe as they can possibly be.
- Masks are mandatory for all of our staff members and customers in our Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia boutiques.
- We have provided appropriate PPE for all of our in-store teams.
- Rigorous hand washing and sanitizing procedures have been put in place, which includes fully sanitizing the boutique throughout the day.
- We are keeping staffing levels to a bare minimum, and limiting the amount of people in our stores.
- We have cordoned off all seating areas, and limited the amount of furniture to allow space for effective social distancing.
- All glasses will be sanitized after being tried on before being added back onto the shelves.
- We have sanitation stations in all of our stores for a safe and clean environment for you to shop in.
If you have any of the published symptoms of COVID-19 or feel that you are unwell, please do not come into store as you will be putting our team, and the public at risk.
Book an eye exam appointment here.
If you would like to order something that you do not see here on the website, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfill your request.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
All the best to you and your loved ones,
The Ollie Quinn Team